Lately life has seemed so complex and crazy. When did it get this hard? When was waking up and facing the world the last thing I wanted to do?
I used to coach a soccer team of girls who have now reached the middle school years, which I hated but life was so much easier then. I don't know if it was easier because I just didn't care about anything or was less aware or what, but I think I'd really enjoy some of that carefree feeling. I read their silly forwards which include surveys and quizzes, which are just so innocent. I wish my best friend was still my dog Sam and that I could sit at lunch with my friends and just laugh over nothing. I don't want what I say to always be such a big deal. I hate when things get blown up into things they aren't. I want to tell people I love and care about them and not have that be such a big deal because sometimes I think people forget. I know I forget. When the days do not stop and everything is swirled into one big mess, I'd love to hear someone just tell me that they love and care about me and really mean it. If we don't stop and take the time to let people know they are cared about maybe they will never know. Maybe that once chance you had to just get it out there could be your last chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment