These last few months have been unbelievably rough on my body and heart. I don't remember ever being on this many medicines just to be able to get by day to day. But to be honest you are the best medicine. You almost always bring such a positive, caring attitude to whatever the situation maybe. And I so appreciate that. I honestly do not think I would have made it without such an amazing person to lend a shoulder to cry on and the most amazing hugs the world has ever seen.
I know it seems like I am always crying or upset by something, but I think you caught me in a bad point of my life. I have always been that happy go lucky kinda girl. Most things don't have these kinda effects on me. I am not really sure what my deal is. I first thought that maybe it was because of the new surroundings but this is my 12th residence. I don't think that is the problem. I think its just that everything seem to be coming at me at the same time and its a lot harder to escape here or get Carena time.
At home escaping was my everything because being at home was usually dull and boring. I threw myself into every activity possible so I could spend more time away from things I didn't like. I guess I need to find that here. I need to find those things that I can use to help me get away from stress.
So, please just be patient with me. I know you are for the most part. I will get things together soon. Please don't stop being my rock.
1 comment:
I'm glad I can help, I'm trying to be patient! :)
You'll pull through this Carena! Be strong, I know you are.
Post a Comment