I cried today more because I did not know how to say all of this even though I so desperately wanted to tell you. I thought of today as marking of a great friendship that for some reason I am still so scared of losing. I wish I knew exactly why I'm scared because I think there is something more to it than my simple famous quote of 'everyone has left, why should you stay?' Maybe it will take a while to find out, but I hope you are still around to learn it when I do. Thank you for everything, regardless of the pain something may have caused. In my eyes the happiness should always outweigh the sadness. Thanks for telling me that you care. I hope you know I always do.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Tres años pasado
I never would have thought three years ago that this would be so much more than some little fling. I hope that doesn't sound bad but its not like we knew what we were doing. I think that one night when we just cried in my car made me realize how different you were and are. I am amazed and happy that I found an amazing friend. Someone who cares, puts up with my crap, lets me cry on their shoulder, holds me when things get hard, listens to me and to top it all of is a genuinely good person. I know you have told me you look up to me, but I look up to you to. There are many qualities about you that I admire and respect. It was not until recently did I really admire how much you value your family. Family has never really been something I have been about for numerous reasons. You are lucky to have such a close and great one even if they are kind of crazy sometimes. I hope one day to have a family similar to yours in the fact that they value and respect their family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment